Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blog War, Back On

There has been a pause in the blog war thanks to my former roommate canceling the internet and TV at our place. Thanks to the great Nate I am back online and lashing out at Matt and his insensitive rants on his "blog". Now down to business.

First things first. Matt you would not even get close enough to my iPod with a Barg's before my Spidy sense would kick in. I would pounce on you like a tiger and wring your scrawny chicken throat with my powerful bear hands. Also we rarely use Fed-ex at the Bott. We use UPS. Shows how much you know.

I don't want this email to be simple retaliation to Matt's fancy, frilly live journal entry. Today we go on the offensive, starting now. Matt you smell bad. Not the kind of smell bad like "somebody didn't wear deodorant" smell bad. But the kind of smell like "Nate didn't shower for a week, ate nacho cheese and beer last night and is farting in your face" smell bad. Thats right, I pulled out a fart joke, the big guns.

Now some of you might not know about this but Matt is a bigot. That's right he likes big girls. Big, fat, smelly, gap tooth women. I guess this really shouldn't be an attack on Matt because somebody has to love them. I'm just glad it's him and not me. Really the thought just makes me sick. Matt though, his moto is "if there not twice my size, I just let them walk by".

Well Matt there you go. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Cry yourself to sleep tonight. I know that you usually do, but this time I want you sobbing uncontrollably even after your finally asleep.

-Yetep the Dominator

1 comment:

FinChasers said...

I am missing some new Policy on Scorching the Earth. WTF have you been? Too cool to blog? Nothing to say? Or do you beleive that no one is listening.

Well, I am.