Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Matt “I work in Assembly So I’m Smart” Firman (maybe how you spell it)

So there is this guy works at the same place that I do and he decided to “critique” my blog. To start with this guy doesn’t even have a blog, he has a Life Journal. Now I’m not one to criticize, but come on. A live journal, now that guy doesn’t have a life. Seriously, writing stuff on the internet and calling it a journal. Not that I’m saying anything about journals, but they are gay. Really, really gay. Village people gay, the kind of gay that is not happy, the "I like other men" gay, the "kissing other guys is cool" gay.

So anyways, I’m listening to Ill Mitch right now. Let me tell you, this guy is off the hook, but back to Matt. One thing that Matt goes “off” on is my nickname. Now I’m not sure if Matt is aware of this, but nicknames are cool. I didn’t get a nickname for doing things like hanging out in with the assembly people all day like Matt does. I got it because I did hardcore things, like punching people in the face as hard as I can. Also I do hardcore things like being ultra cool, dissing on peoples moms, following my heart, running around in circles and screaming, and helping old ladies cross the street. When people hear my nickname they tremble in fear and expectation of violence.

Matt does make a valid point in his “critique”, he makes mention that I’m not in college anymore. Really Matt, I didn’t notice. I thought that working full time for the last two years was college. I thought that if I was late for the Bott one more time that the teacher was going to fail me. But that’s ok though because I’m on the Bott basketball team and Baehler fakes my grades for me. Hey Matt I didn’t know if you noticed, but your not in Kansas anymore. That’s right, your in the Jungle, facing Yetep heads up in a game you can’t win because I’m hardcore, for real.

And your right Matt I write on my blog at work. I also do unproductive things like spinning in my chair, I set up elaborate traps to make people fall, sling my own poo, and yell like a monkey. In between all of that I find time to do my job, something that Matt is unfamiliar with. That is doing the job he is paid to do. He doesn’t do any work. Matt sits on his ass all day pretending that he is earning his paycheck. I believe that he thinks that he is working for the government.

So let’s review really quick. Matt is probably gay (he writes on a live journal, seriously), he is captain obvious, and he gets paid to try to stare a hole in the wall. Good job Matt, I’m sure you have some good points but I’m just going to over look them.

-Yetep the Dominator

No comments: